Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I’m Not the Demon Lord Hindi Dubbed [ORG 0.2]

Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I’m Not the Demon Lord Hindi Dubbed ORG Download All Episodes in High Quality From RDMANIME




Anime Overview


Title: Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I’m Not the Demon Lord
Season: 1
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Isekai
Studio: Silver Link and Keiji Fujiwara
Aired: January 9, 2024 - present (ongoing)
Episodes: 12 (as of January 31, 2024)
Languages: Hindi


Synopsis


Yumiella was reborn into the realm of an Otome game as the hidden evil who had to be slain. She skips her wicked tasks because she simply wants a calm life. Her gamer impulses take over, and she ends up grinding to level 99, becoming the world's strongest person! Yumiella, who has been mistaken for the Demon Lord, navigates amusing scenarios while attempting to clear up misunderstandings and find peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Clover Hindi Dubbed [ORG 0.2]

An Archdemon’s Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Hindi Dubbed [ORG 0.2]

Dr. Stone Season 1 Hindi Dubbed [ORG 0.2]